Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's a landmark day as Boston Bob's blog tops Google search for Jeffrey Denner.

I figured this would happen, the day when this blog takes over the top spot on a "Jeffrey Denner" Google search. [NOTE: It has just changed back to Dennerlaw.com being at the top but that means it's a very close call].

NOTE: Boston Bob is back on top now, January 27, 2009.

Anyway, I still haven't heard much from the law students lately, and perhaps that is a Good Thing because it means that Derrick Gillenwater is not complaining anymore about Jeffrey Denner himself; only about the Judges. This could mean that one day in the not-too-distant future I will call the Courthouse and I will hear "Sir, that case has been withdrawn by mutual consent of the Parties."

Then I fade away, and Jeffrey Denner's own law firm and other more positive things about his career will eventually rise back to the top, and well they should. He's a great lawyer, overall.

No comments: