Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A fly on the wall; flies in the ointment in Gillenwater v. Denner, Suffolk 05-5469.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall for whatever is going on with Derrick Gillenwater and Jeffrey Denner/Kevin Barron. All I know is that the law students tell me Mr. Gillenwater is pretty upset about a settlement conference that went down yesterday because there was no mediator present, and he thinks they’re trying to pull a fast one on him. I have no idea if the parties got around to talking numbers or not because the law students tell me that Mr. Gillenwater did not reveal any numbers to them, just that he wished they would actually bring in a licensed mediator and quit the crap. So it looks like he’s trying to behave reasonably even though the Court system and his opponents are not.

Apparently there’s no need for me to call the Court for any updates then (except to find out which ways the next Judge is going to violate Mr. Gillenwater’s Fundamental Due Process and First Amendment Rights), so I’ll just wait for the trial on the merits.

I’m going to say this about what I’ve seen from the Judges in this case:

As I’ve said before, Derrick Gillenwater should appeal to International bodies like Amnesty International and the U.S. Justice Department to open a criminal investigation because what has happened to him is almost tantamount to Judicial racketeering. It’s so disgusting that I have to wonder how these Judges can actually look themselves in the mirror every day – and think about their Oaths of Office -- without vomiting.

Shame on all three of them. Peter Lauriat, Charles Spurlock, and Linda Giles.

I might not be a fly on the wall, but between us -- the law students, Derrick Gillenwater and me -- we sure are flies in the ointment.

No comments: