Friday, January 2, 2009

Boston Bob identifies local media following the case of Gillenwater v. Denner, Suffolk 05-5469.

Boston Herald: JoeD@bostonherald.com
New England News: editor@newenglandnews.org
Jurorthirteen: Admin@Jurorthirteen.com
Jimmy Myers: jmyers@969wtkk.com
Weekly Dig: cara@weeklydig.com
NY Attorney Malpractice Blog.
Citizen Media Law Project.

By way of background, the CMLP is out of the Berkman Center for Internet and Society at Harvard Law School and they opined that outstanding gag orders on Derrick Gillenwater, in Gillenwater v. Denner, Suffolk 05-5469 are Unconstitutional. Joe D. wrote about Injustice in Boston relative to Charles/Carol/Baby Stuart murders as linked here. Jimmy Myers interviewed Jeffrey Denner in this December 21 segment pertaining to Clark Rockefeller/Christian Karl Gerhartsreiter.

I haven't commenced any formal media campaign for this case yet as I wait to see whether it is actually going to trial, but it is interesting to look through somme of the emails. The most interesting is the exchange with the Weekly Dig, which truly has me scratching my head and has others telling me it was a plant from Jeffrey Denner:

From: Cara Bayles cara@weeklydig.com
Subject: RE: Jeffrey Denner gets blog removed per bogus court order
To: "opencourts@yahoo.com" opencourts@yahoo.com
Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 9:40 PM

Hi,

I might be interested in covering this. Can I get your full name?

Cara Bayles

News and Features Editor

Boston's Weekly Dig
242 E. Berkeley Street, 2nd Floor
Boston, MA , 02118
(617).426.8942 x227
cara@weeklydig.com

My response: Hi Cara, I can't say who I am. I hope that doesn't destroy your story, but I really cannot say who I am. Maybe at some point down the road, but not now. I'll give you an interview too, but I cannot divulge my identity.

-Boston Bob.

*************

Meanwhile, Plaintiff Gillenwater's First Amendment Rights to blog, to speak publicly about his case and even to file basic and necessary court motions -- a Motion to Compel and a Motion for Summary Judgment -- are being denied by the Court, which is amazing because there is no finding that Derrick Gillenwater has ever filed anything frivolous. I think he should go complain to the U.S. Justice Department about this. Take a look at this transcript.**********
P.12
Mr. Gillenwater:
"I'm ready for trial in February, but can we at least have a hearing on my First Amendment so I can be able to have my blog up? There's nothing in there defamatory, it's what is in the public record that's on my blog and that's allowing me to prepare myself defensively. In an attempt that I have to represent myself I could reach out to different legal schools in the community which I have been doing to prepare me this far."

[Ignored except to the extent that Denner's lawyer and the Court rehashed the old, Unconstitutional standing Court Order.]

P.18
Mr. Gillenwater:
"And to keep saying I can't speak about it publicly is clearly taking away my First Amendment right."

The Court: "It wasn't that you couldn't speak about things publicly. It was the way that you were going about it that was the issue the last time we were here."

**********

Huh?

No comments: