Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Here come the liner notes from Derrick Gillenwater's CD; they are amazing.

Well let me qualify that: I believe they are going to be amazing. I'm sorry to tease you with something I'm not permitted to share yet, but I'm hoping that I can share these with you later today or at least by the end of the week. All the law students will tell me is that Mr. Gillenwater mentions that he "did not get his money's worth" with prominent and wealthy Boston Attorney Jeffrey Denner and Kevin Barron. Also, he offered to work with them in some sort of gentlemen's fashion if they would "wake up and do the right thing," but they have refused. Apparently they disagree with Judge Moriarty's decision finding that they provided ineffective assistance of counsel, which is legally tantamount to legal malpractice.

Funny thing, though, neither Defendant ever appealed that order so it's kind of res judicata, claim or issue preclusion, something like that.

I'm getting curiouser and curiouser. Here is Mr. Gillenwater's MySpace and related YouTube video, in which legal malpractice Defendant Jeffrey Denner appears.

Meanwhile people in Boston's church community are offering to help. That is all I will say at this point until a meeting is scheduled with said persons and people in government.

No comments: